Twin Pines Campground & Canoe Livery
About Twin Pines Campground
Built in the early 1970's by Merle and Margaret Travis and has been family owned and operated for over 40 years, We have nearly 50 acres of beautiful wooded camping along the Kalamazoo river.
- Modern Restrooms with Hot Showers!
- Both Modern and Rustic Campsites
- Group Camping (Reservations Required)
- Picnic Table and Fire Ring at site
- Weekly,Monthy and Seasonal Rates
- Pets Welcome! ( Kept On Leash Please!)
- MIS, Cascades, Malls All Within 30 Miles
- Camp Store with ice, firewood, and more!