Twin Pines Campground & Canoe Livery
Open May 1st Through October 15th
- Must be 18 or older to rent a campsite.
- 5 MPH Speed Limit at all time in the Camp-grounds
- All Visitors must register at the office between 9am-9pm. $1.00 per visitor.
- Quiet Time is 11:00pm-8:00am
- Please have minor children remain on your lot during quiet time.
- Please dump all garbage/trash in the dumpster located by the bath house
- No Burning firewood with metal or nails in it.
- ALL PETS must be maintained on a leash at all times and not allowed to run free. You are also responsible to clean up after your pet. Pets are not allowed to be left unattended at any time.
- Respect your neighbors, please do not walk through occupied campsites
- Deposits will be refunded with a 7 day notice for camping and 3 day notice for canoes.
- Holiday weekends require a minimum 3 night stay.
- There is a $3.00 a day charge for air conditioners and electric heaters
- Fire pits are not to be used for trash, bottles, cans, etc.
- Facilities may be used by renters as they become available at the price management may elect.
- No bike riding after dark
- No dirt bikes or ATVS of any kind
- No fire works allowed of any kind.
- No digging for any reason.